Lugar de Reunion (LdR) is a Hispanic community outreach and resource center of Senic Bluffs Community Health Centers. The purpose of LdR is to imporve access to local resources in order to enchance and support the Hispanic communities in Sparta, the couny and the region.
LdR operates in partnership with the Sparta Area School District and is located in the downstairs of the Sparta Administrative Building.
Volunteer opportunities available at Lugar de Reunion:
- Tutoring for citizenship test
- Teaching computer skills
- Teaching ESL (English as a second language) classes
- Practice conversing with those learning English
- Art or music classes (knitting, painting, guitar)
- Teaching misc. enrichment classes based on your unique talents